L8 PREVIZ DESIGN CHALLENGE 2019
Enjoy your best design work in L8 and showcase it for the world!
1st place – UNLIMITED L8,
2st place – TRACE L8,
3rd place – MEDIA L8,
popular choice – NET L8.
DATES: 2019 March 1–31.
1. This challenge is for everyone, no matter which lighting control console you will use.
2. Only use the dongle-less free version of the software suite L8 by the given link: L8_DEMO_2019
3. L8 software must be online in internet to operate.
4. L8 software must be updated if Update button flashing red.
5. You can create a project up to 512 fixtures (moving heads, scanners, conventional) using ArtNet or sACN for a patch.
6. You can build your project inside L8 software or import any geometry from Vectorworks, AutoCad, 3DSMax, Maya, Sketchup with a help of plugins provided at c:\L8_DEMO\INSTALL\Plugins\
7. You can record your submission with a help of L8 built in video recorder. Only 2 video submissions per person.
8. Upload your video on YouTube or Vimeo and give us the link in our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/l8.ltd
(If you don’t have a YouTube account, please send us a link to your video file and we will post it on our YouTube Channel).
At the same day if you gets approval, your video will be published for all at our Facebook page.
9. Video length must be from 1 to 5 minutes. Please tag it “L8 Previz Challenge 2019 – your name”
10. Provide description of uploaded video.
a. List of equipment used in your Show.
b. Music Credits.
c. Name of Lighting Designer.
11. Deadline is March 31, 2019, Sunday.
All videos posted after this date will not be eligible to enter the Challenge.
The L8 team and some honored experts will select 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners.
Popular Choice winner will be awarded to the most liked video. Please be honest and show your proper respect to other competitors.
Winners will be announced on April 4, Thursday at the L8 booth B58, located in hall 12.1 during the Prolight+Sound 2019 show in Frankfurt, Germany. Winners will then be notified via email for prize shipment coordinates and associated details. If any challenge contestants are attending the trade show, please make sure to contact us.
By entering this contest (L8 Previz Design Challenge 2019), you are fully acknowledging to L8 LLC that you are the video creator/designer and possess the legal rights concerning all submitted material, such as audio and video, which you use and/or publish. You further fully acknowledge that you have provided full and proper credits (where proper credits are due) to L8 LLC. You agree that L8 LLC may post your entry link on their website in addition to making it available to any other form of communications. You further agree that L8 LLC may use your video for publishing, advertising and other purposes royalty-free, including, but not restricted to, the Challenge.
We are happy to give you the winners of L8 Previz Design Challenge 2019!
- 1. Leonardo Liberi
- 2. Egor Sanchenko
- 3. Alexey Illarionov
- The people's choise - Avi Tzadik.
Thanks to all the contestants, this year the contest was extremely interesting and creative!YouTube Playlist