LIGHTCONVERSE 3D SHOW PLATFORM - incredible software to visualize multiple show-related disciplines in realtime, live object tracking, laser, pyro, water effects, and DMX-controlled moving objects in a photo-realistic environment.
The realism and speed is the best in industry
Version 59 of the multiple award-winning LIGHTCONVERSE 3D SHOW PLATFORM is now available and offers a range of improvements that continue to decrease the gap between virtual and reality!
Have a look at some of the newest features for v59:
- Increased GUI and 3D resolution.
- Extended color dynamics plus luminance corrected gamma and other HDR operations added.
- Precise Equidistant mode for wide Camera views.
- 4 Camera view presets in main sreen.
- Built in Light Meter. Calculation of Center weighted LUX on surface, generation of LUX-Maps with Legend in Paper mode, high quality Print-Outs.
- High-resolution video along with high-res screen-shots capture. Allows offline rendering of high-quality and full-color mp4 with online recorded DMX, Video and media in.
- ScreenShot and VideoShot buttons on main screen.
- New parameters for Camera:
channel #10 - ROLL (-360..+360deg).
channel #22 – IRIS (it also disables motion FadeIn when @0).
- HTC Vive, Oculus Rift support.
|Fixtures per project||128||512||512||512||512||2000|
|ArtNet, sACN universes||-||-||255||255||255||255|
|HOG 4 universes||255||255||-||255||255||255|
|High quality Videoshots||+||+||+||+||+||+|
|Onboard show control||-||-||+||+||+||+|
|Video texture playbacks||-||-||-||32||32||255|
|Video texture inputs||-||-||-||12||12||12|
|Video stream inputs||-||-||-||-||9||9|
|Animated 3D Textures||-||-||-||-||+||+|
|Moving objects, Camera path||-||-||-||-||+||+|
|Moving objects collision alarm||-||-||-||-||-||+|
|Virtual cameras overall resolution||-||-||-||-||2 HD||4 HD|
|Virtual Reality (Oculus, HTC)||-||-||-||-||-||+|
Unparalleled and unique in the industry, LIGHTCONVERSE is the only product that delivers such a dynamic array of capabilities in One Complete Platform, offering software and hardware solutions for visualizing and integrating Multiple Show Disciplines - including Lighting, Video, 3D Mapping, Laser, Water Effects, Pyrotechnics, Moving Objects and Object Tracking by automated fixtures and projectors - all within in a Photo-Realistic, Real-Time, 3D View