Documentation files and plugins (Vectorworks, AutoCad, 3DSMax, Maya, Sketchup) you can find in your installation folder, for example c:\LC_\
Video tutorials you can find on our support forum
|LC OEM DEMO
|| LC demo with unlocked ArtNet protocol. …patch details…
|| LC demo with unlocked HOG4 visualization protocol.
| With the demo versions you can directly connect without a license dongle (and use Hog4/PC or an ArtNet based console for control).
Fixture patch and matching show file provided with each demo in order for you to match the patch in your console or PC based controller
(see fixture.txt for patch, located in the Database_ folder within the main folder where the demo was installed).
|| LC v59, full distributive.
– Increased GUI and 3D resolution.
– Extended color dynamics plus luminance corrected gamma and other HDR operations added.
– Precise Equidistant mode for wide Camera views.
– 4 Camera view presets in main sreen.
– Built in Light Meter. Calculation of Center weighted LUX on surface, generation of LUX-Maps with Legend in Paper mode, high quality Print-Outs.
– High-resolution video along with high-res screen-shots capture. Allows offline rendering of high-quality and full-color mp4 with online recorded DMX, Video and media in.
– ScreenShot and VideoShot buttons on main screen.
– New parameters for Camera:
channel #10 – ROLL (-360..+360deg).
channel #22 – IRIS (it also disables motion FadeIn when @0).
– HTC Vive, Oculus Rift support.
THIS IS NOT DEMO, ONLY FOR NEW “BUTTON” STYLE LICENSE DONGLE