LC AND HIGH END SYSTEMS LIGHTING CHALLENGE 2018
Creative and Original: It’s up to you!
1st Place: High End HedgeHog 4X console and TRACE (with special one year upgrade to UNLIMITED) including TOOLS 2018*
2nd Place: TRACE including TOOLS 2018*
3rd Place: MEDIA including TOOLS 2018*
Popular Choice: MEDIA including TOOLS 2018*
*TOOLS 2018 is included on the same dongle as the UNLIMITED/TRACE/MEDIA (depending on prize level) license.
Contest starts March 1st, 2018.
Contest Entry Deadline is April 1st, 2018.
Contest Winner will be announced on 12th of April, 2018 at Prolight+Sound in Frankfurt, Germany.
1. To enter the contest, you must be a registered LC user and also be registered on our Web-Forum
(please make sure all fields in the forum user information area are filled in completely).
2. Up to 2 video presentations submission per person.
4. Only use the latest release of LC: v59 being the minimum required.
(To make sure you have the latest release, connect your LC computer to the internet and press the red Update button when flashing.)
5. Post your video on YouTube or Vimeo and post a link at our Web-Forum
(If you don’t have a YouTube account, please send us a link to your video file and we will post it on our YouTube Channel and on our web-forum).
You can also post the link to your video in our Facebook group.
6. Maximum video length is 5 minutes.
Please tag it “LC AND HES LIGHTING CHALLENGE 2018 – your name”
7. Provide description of uploaded video.
a. List of equipment used in your Show.
b. Music Credits.
c. Name of Lighting Designer.
8. The first prize winner will be responsible for payment of all applicable duties and taxes. High End Systems will cover shipping fees from HES to the winner’s address.
9. Deadline is April 1st, 2018 (Sunday).
All videos posted after this date will not be eligible to enter the Challenge.
The LC and High End team will select 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners.
Popular Choice winner will be awarded to the most liked video. Please be honest and show your proper respect to other competitors.
– Limit of 512 lighting fixtures (moving heads, scanners, LED, conventional) per project.
Winners will be announced on 12th of April, 2018 at 3 pm at the LIGHTCONVERSE Booth E90, located in Hall 3.0, during the Prolight+Sound 2018 trade show in Frankfurt, Germany. Winners will then be notified via email for prize shipment coordinates and associated details. (If any Challenge contestants are attending the trade show, please make sure to contact us.)
By entering this contest (LC AND HIGH END SYSTEMS LIGHTING CHALLENGE 2018), you are fully acknowledging to LC and High End Systems Inc. that you are the video creator/designer and possess the legal rights concerning all submitted material, such as audio and video, which you use and/or publish. You further fully acknowledge that you have provided full and proper credits (where proper credits are due) to LC and High End Systems Inc. You agree that LC and High End Systems Inc. may post your entry link on their respective websites in addition to making it available to any other form of communications. You further agree that LC and High End Systems Inc. may use your video for publishing, advertising and other purposes royalty-free, including, but not restricted to, the Challenge.