View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 avolites titan mobile and lc on the same pc 
user

License: no
Videocard: radeon
Hi

I have a media version of LC. I would like to visualize my show programmed and drive with my AVo titan mobile on it. WHich is the right procedure to follow for become this possible?

Please help me I need to have this asap because I must programmed a show virtually because I haven't time to do it in real on place.

TKS a lot

Carlo

Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:14 am
user

License: Unlimited
Interface: 2048X
Videocard: GeForce GT 650M
Hi

Please see the instructions attached.
Its for LC and Titan Mobile working from the same PC or from separated computers.
Attachment:
Titan Mobile and LC connection instruction.doc

This one copy-paste from it:

Titan Mobile and LC [running on same laptop] connection instruction

First of all we need to create LOOP BACK ADAPTER [Win 7]
Click on START [Win7 Logo], in search bar type: DEVICE MANAGER
Select “Device Manager” from Found items.
In the top of the list, select the top item – it should be your COMPUTER’s name.
After, click on menu button above [above of just selected computer] called ACTION.
In ACTION menu choose ADD LEGACY DEVICE.
In newly opened window choose Add device, then choose Manually Select the device, then choose Network Adapter, then choose MICROSOFT [as manufacturer] and LOOP-BACK-ADAPTER [as device]. Press FINISH.

Then:
1 Switch off Firewall and Antivirus
2. SET IP address of the computer’s newly created “Loop Back ADAPTER“ adapter via CONTROL PANEL in Network and Sharing Centre (on Windows 7) etc [example IP address 2.0.0.1; subnet mask 255.0.0.0]. And hit APPLY to save settings.
3. Then RUN LC.exe

Now all related to Titan Simulator

4. Run Titan Simulator/Titan Mobile.exe
5 On virtual panel of Titan mobile HOLD AVO button and hit DISK button [SYSTEM MENU will open]
6 Go to second page of system menu and choose DMX settings
7 from the left part of the newly opened window, under ARTNET choose Broadcast Universe X [where X is any number from 0 to 255]
8 select BROADCAST UNIVERSE x and then click on say line 1. [so in result you will see on your right side of the screen line 1 with BROADCAST UNIVERSE 0] [for this example, if the UNIVERSE is different from 1, you need to click on “i” button of this BROADCAST UNIVERSE and change it’s UNIVERSE from any number to “1” [using keyboard].
9 copy the same procedure to the other 7 lines, so in result you will have something like:
LINE 1
Broadcast Universe 1
Line 2
Broadcast Universe 2
Line 3
Broadcast Universe 3
……
Line 8
Broadcast Universe 8

After that all should work fine.
Try it!

p.s. troubleshooting guide. If you still don’t see any signal on LC, try to go on the desk back to DMX Settings window.
Then on the left side of the window, where it says ARTNET – click on “i” button, and you will see such options like: ENABLE ARTNET, CONTINUOUS BROADCASE – tick both of these options, And you can leave CONTINUOUR ARTNET Broadcast as unticked. Then under ADAPTER – click on your Local Area Connection [2.0.0.1] button and click back on DEFAULT ADAPTER.
Now desk should start sending DMX via ArtNet
8)
Enjoy!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:15 pm
Profile WWW
user

Amazin :shock:

THanks a lot!!!

8)

Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:39 pm
user

Hi,
yesterday for all evening and part of night I have try to do what U have explein to me. I follow exactly every step u have write. I create a loopback adapter (here do U have a screenshot where I must place address?) I insert address that titan have show me in set up dmx, I had disinstalled firewall and antivirus but nothing to do....

My doubt are around id address for artnet and i supposed my error was there.
Please please help me I need absolutely for prepare a big show for client :-(

TKS CArlo

Last edited by admin on Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

overquoting

Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:45 am
user

License: Unlimited
Interface: 2048X
Videocard: GeForce GT 650M
effettolaser wrote:
Hi,

My doubt are around id address for artnet and i supposed my error was there.
Please please help me I need absolutely for prepare a big show for client :-(

TKS CArlo

it's quite easy

SET IP address of the computer’s newly created “Loop Back ADAPTER“ adapter via CONTROL PANEL in Network and Sharing Centre (on Windows 7) etc [example IP address 2.0.0.1; subnet mask 255.0.0.0]. And hit APPLY to save settings.

[in details: START  Control Panel  Network and Sharing Centre  Change Adapter Settings [left side of the window]  Right Click on your newly created LOOP BACK ADAPTER  Properties  Internet Protocol 4 [TCP/IP]Properties set ip address and subnet mask  Apply ]

Enjoy!

Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:41 pm
Profile WWW
user

i'll try asap

thanks

Carlo

Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]