View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 25, 2020 12:17 am



Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 DMX interface 
Author Message
active user

Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:17 am
Posts: 60
License: Unlimited
Reply with quote
I have a couple questions...

1. Are there any settings to connect or bind LC to a USB DMX input device. I see no information on how to do this.

2. I have been building scenes for specific musical cues... however I would like the capability to just go forward one cue without it autofollowing into the next cue. I would also like to have control of the timing for each scene. Like one is 3 seconds and the next is 6 seconds... Cueing like a cue-stack on a console with a go button...


Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:42 am
Profile
architector
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2005 11:02 pm
Posts: 3036
Location: Kiev, Ukraine
License: Unlimited
Videocard: TitanX
Reply with quote
Quote:
1. Are there any settings to connect or bind LC to a USB DMX input device. I see no information on how to do this.
There is no extra settings for LC hardware detection. All our interfaces are connected automatically to LC.

Quote:
I would like the capability to just go forward one cue without it autofollowing into the next cue
see "NEXT Scene" action in the manual page 53.

Quote:
I would also like to have control of the timing for each scene
see "Scene Time" in "Scene Menu". User's manual, page 43.

Quote:
Cueing like a cue-stack on a console with a go button...
we are not a console emulation software. LC is optimized for other control logic where parallel running of 2 layers, 48 programs each are. Please refer to "Full processing mode" details at page 39 of the manual.

Thanks!


Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:18 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.

© L8 LLC l8.ltd         lc.ua